Brand: Zipper Rescue
- Provides replacement parts zipper repair on clothing and accessories such as sweatshirts, jackets, jeans, skirts and slacks, purses, etc.
- Comes with 11 quality replacement sliders commonly used with clothing and accessories. Also comes with 4 end stops and 6 top stops.
- The Clothing Kit repairs worn out or broken zipper sliders on light to medium duty, Metal Tooth, Plastic Tooth (Vislon) and Nylon Coil type sliders. Repairs can be done using most standard pliers.
- As a small family business, our dedication to outstanding customer service and high quality parts is unmatched. This is no average zipper repair kit.
- Includes illustrated instruction manual filled with information on repairs and useful tips, and contact info for helpful customer service and hard-to-find parts. **MADE IN USA** - Our kits are assembled in house in Portland Oregon, using high quality parts made in the USA and Japan.
Details: TIME TESTED - The Original Zipper Rescue Kit, created in 1993, began a legacy of do-it-yourself zipper repair, which we are proud to continue today. We provide you with parts and knowledge at an affordable price while you learn a new, life-long skill.
WHY ZIPPERS BREAK- Most zippers fail because the slider (small part that slides up and down) wears out, falls off, or breaks. If the zipper is not missing teeth or mangled, simply replace the slider and you’re all set!
KIT SPECIFICATIONS - The Clothing Kit allows for repairs on plastic tooth (Vislon), metal tooth, and nylon coil type zippers. What happens when the zipper on your favorite jacket breaks and is rendered useless? With our Zipper Rescue Kit on hand, you can repair it in minutes and bring your jacket back to life.
MANUFACTURED IN USA - Products assembled in Portland, OR, USA. Parts manufactured in USA & Japan.
2x - 3 Coil - Sliver
2x - 5 Coil - Black
2x - 4.5 Metal Tooth - Brass
2x - 5 Metal Tooth - Antique Brass
1x - 3 Plastic Tooth - Black
2x - 5 Plastic Tooth Sliders - Black
6x - Top Stops - Black and Gold
4x - Bottom Stops - Gold
- Missing or visibly damaged teeth on zippers cannot be repaired.
- Does not repair “box and pin” mechanism at the bottom of jacket zippers. Unfortunately, this part cannot be repaired if it is missing or damaged. We have tried many times and do not want to waste your time or give false hopes.
- If your size is not included with this kit, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Package Dimensions: 4.8 x 3.6 x 0.9 inches