- Practical hutch design: Cable management can be a very annoying design bug for any home office furniture building. This practical hutch computer desk is here to help you out. You can easily run cables through the large open space under the hutch shelf. Still, you can make a good use of the hutch shelf to put plants, table clocks, photos and notepads. Very functional and cool design.
- Extra drawer space: Desktop computer table has a compact drawer on one side with full extension slides for you to store letter/legal-size files, writing instruments, calculators, basic computer tools like screwdrivers and more. Take advantage of this extra drawer space, and you’ll keep all your office items out of sight within easy reach now!
- Heavy duty construction: MDF wooden work desk holds a high load capacity up to 110.2lb on the tabletop, 11lb in the drawer, 22lb for the compartment board and 11lb for the keyboard tray. Please avoid standing/sitting on the table for your safety concerns.
- Ample tabletop storage: This small yet spacious PC table has a 41.7x19.7'' (LxW) surface area with a plenty of room to meet your home office workstation needs. You can well organize the items you need close at hand on a daily basis, including your computer peripherals (e.g. CPU, monitor, mouse, power supplies), books, magazines, work files and office machines (e.g. printers, scanners, speakers).
- Smooth slide-out keyboard tray: If you are using a separate/split keyboard to type into your computer, this ergonomic computer desk tray can easily slide your keyboard and mouse out of sight to securely store them. Such a 22.8x9.3'' (LxW) tray is made to match nearly all the keyboards on the market. Besides, you can make room there for your small gadgets such as flash drives and pencils/erasers.
Package Dimensions: 47.0 x 22.0 x 5.5 inches