Color: With Love
- SIGNATURE DESIGN - Featuring handwritten calligraphy and the beautiful illustration of Shelly Kim, this delicate stamp "with love" will add a vintage yet modern touch to your invitations or gift wrapping. Great idea to impress your audience.
- PREMIUM QUALITY – Our wax seal stamp is made of high quality rosewood handle and polished brass stamp. It creates intricate details and leaves a clean and beautiful imprint.
- FOR ALL OCCASIONS – Christmas Invitations, snail mails, wine packaging, gifts wrapping. Perfect for wedding, valentine's day, galentine's day, baby shower, birthday party, business events or any paper project.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES –1” round solid delicately engraved die and 3” removable wood handle comes along in an elegant package.（Wax sticks are NOT included）
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - TRADEMARK filed in U.S.A. - In business since 2011- UNIQOOO products are backed by 100% guarantee that you are fully satisfied with your product or receive your money back. Contact our customer service for more information.
Details: Why do you need a wax seal stamp?
Using a wax seal in the way to keep a letter closed, ensure it hasn't been tampered with, and confirm it was indeed written by the supposed sender.
Like many old traditions, it is pleasurable to practice, and adds a bit of personal distinction and panache to your communication.
Your wax seal makes a beautiful and personalized accent for your product packaging, corporate documents and letters, certificates and scrolls, and your everyday correspondences. Ideal for embellishment of envelope, invitations cards, wine package, etc.
How to make wax seals?
Melt the wax.
If using a wicked stick, light the stick and give it a moment to burn. Hold the stick at about a 45 degree angle to your paper, and let the wax drip down.
If using a wickless stick or sealing wax beads, heating the sealing wax with a melting spoon. And then pour it directly onto your surface.
If using a glue gun wax, heat up your glue gun sealing wax stick in your Sealing Wax Gun (or standard low-temp glue gun) and squeeze a small circle of wax onto your surface.
Press the seal into the wax. Make sure the letter/design of your seal is right side up. Press your seal firmly into the wax, hold it there for 5-10 seconds as the wax cools and hardens, and then gently remove it. If you meet resistance when trying to pull it up, let it cool further.
Quick Tip: If you find the stamp stuck to the wax, let it rest until the wax has cooled. You should then be able to easily release your stamp from the wax. We suggest to chill your wax seal on an ice pack, or with ice.
Designer Shelly Kim:
Shelly is a self-taught Modern Brush Calligrapher and Founder of LetterbyShells based in the SoCal area. Her motto in life is to motivate and uplift one another.
Package Dimensions: 4.4 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches