- Designed to give any multi-wire irrigation controller the superior features of 2Wire decoder technology
- Ideal for new projects or retro-projects that has bad wiring; Incredible power in a small affordable package
- Uses all of the programming functions of your existing controller
- Typical applications include large residential estate, light commercial, commercial, golf and AG applications
- Built-in electrical diagnostics and fault-finding functions
Details: Underhill's Novo 2Wire Converter can be used for new installations or updating an existing site by operating some or all irrigation stations using 2Wire communication. Installed to a "host" irrigation controller the Novo can use existing or new wire to add new stations as long as there are un-used stations available. Capable of managing up to 32 stations, the Novo will execute all of the programming commands of the "host" controller just on a 2Wire path. 2Wire allows expansion advantages with less wire than conventional systems thus eliminating trenching under driveways or around existing site features. The Novo is made for indoor applications but can be installed in a separately ordered high-impact plastic outdoor wall mount enclosure. The Novo comes standard with an external transformer and must be used in concert with Underhill single station decoders TW-TK-DEC-01. Programming and testing of the decoders can be done at the Novo using four-button navigation and backlit display for low light and full-sun viewing. The Novo can provide wire integrity feedback, manual operation and troubleshooting diagnostic capability not generally found in 2Wire products with higher cost.
Package Dimensions: 10.9 x 9.7 x 4.9 inches
Binding: Lawn & Patio