- 【Packing List】1x Titan Extruder (NEMA 17 Stepper motor is not included, but you can find 42-23 or 42-38 from us as well.)
- 【Notification】Please revise the E-steps in the firmware after installation. Recommend E-steps :385
- 【Dual Drive Technology】3:1 Ratio of extruding with high strength, able to print more kind of 3D printer with good precision.
- 【Compatibility 】Compatible with all 1.75mm filaments in the market. Support remote and short-distance feeding with flexible filament like TPU.
- 【Warranty】Every product passed QC before shipment. But if you have problem, we provide free return/exchange in 90 days, pls contact us.
Details: NOTE: This kit is in bulk and needs to be assembled by yourself. Installation Points: The top surfaces of the two gear s must be flush adjust the pinion accordingly If you want to upgrade the CR10 or Ender 3 series, you need to do some modifications, the stepper mount comes with the package that does NOT fit. Stepper motor in pictures is only for reference, NOT included in the package. Quick Start for Ender3 and CR10 Users: ①Print a stepper motor mount ②Invert the stepper motor in firmware or by swapping stepper cables. ③Change the E-steps value, around 400 is recommended. Specifications: Material: Injection molding plastic Driving Gear Diameter: 12mm ; Driven Gear Diameter: 8mm ; Transmission Ratio: 3:1 Package List: 1 x Upgrading Extruder 1 x Mount Bracket No Stepper motor
Package Dimensions: 4.5 x 3.5 x 2.0 inches