Brand: The Beadsmith
- STANDARD SIZE: Measures 11.5 x 15.5 inches and made of a 0.5-inch-thick foam. It's lightweight and spacious - excellent for everyday use!`
- BOARD: The imprinted 10 x 14-inch grid makes measuring your project easy. It's also self-healing so you can use pins without damaging the surface!
- PATENTED CORD MANAGEMENT SYSTEM: There are specially designed notches on all sides of the board that hold cords securely in place.
- BONUS: Included in the package is a bracelet project with instructions. Look for it on the back of the insert!
- USES: Ideal for multiple cord projects including macrame, Shamballa bracelets, decorative knotting and more.
Details: This macramé board designed by Anne Dicker from the Bead Smith is great for braiding and cording! Cord management made easy. . . Specially designed notches on all sides hold cords securely in place! Ideal for multiple cord projects. . ludes macramé, Shambhala bracelets, decorative knotting & more! Smooth surface won't snag cords. Lightweight - great for travelling! 10" x 14" grid for easy measuring. 1/2 inch thick. Self-healing - can be used with pins without damaging the surface!
Package Dimensions: 15.4 x 11.4 x 0.6 inches