- Back mesh and Connect seat fabric are 100% polyester
- Wheels for carpet flooring
- Ergonomic chair – this model includes adjustable seat depth, fully adjustable arms, adjustable lumbar, pneumatic seat height adjustment, recline tension adjustment, flexing back with mesh upholstery, upholstered seat, black base and frame finish
- All day comfort and back support – back technology features an innovative geometric design; weight-activated tilt mechanism responds automatically as you sit and move to ensure long-term support
- Quality & durability – designed to withstand 24/7 use while providing maximum comfort
- Some assembly required; 12 year manufacturer warranty
Details: The Steelcase Series 2 chair has Air LiveBack technology featuring an innovative geometric design that flexes in two dimensions, supporting each part of your spine for responsive, personalized comfort and fit. The tilt mechanism is synchronized; the seat and back work in harmony with each other, keeping the body securely supported in the chair and feet firmly planted on the floor so you can recline without leaving your optimal zone for seeing and reaching your work. This model includes an adjustable seat depth, fully adjustable arms (raise up and down, pivot in and out, shift forward and back and side to side), adjustable lumbar, pneumatic seat height adjustment, recline tension adjustment (weight activated with adjustment and lock), flexing back with mesh upholstery, upholstered seat and wheels for hard flooring.The seat features strong yet pliable foam which conforms to the body and creates pressure-free comfort. Flexible seat edge offers a bit of bend, right where you need it – relieving pressure points under your thighs. This chair will arrive unassembled and require some assembly; covered by Steelcase warranty.
Package Dimensions: 39.0 x 31.0 x 21.0 inches