- Polished aluminum frame and base | Designed with the planet in mind and is up to 98% recyclable by weight and made of up to 30% recycled content
- Product dimensions – 27" W x 21.75"-24.75” D x 38.5"-43.5” H | Seat dimensions – 15.75”-18.75” D x 19.25” W x 15.5”-20.5” H | Back size – 18” W x 25” H | Weight limit – 400 lbs.
- Our Number 1 Selling Chair | Live Back technology that allows the back of the chair to mimic the movements of the spine
- The 5” cylinder is the hydraulic piston that adjusts the height of the chair. Choose the height that you feel more comfortable with | No assembly required
- Arms telescope in and out, move forward and back, pivot and adjust up and down so you can find a natural position that comfortably supports your needs | Adjustable lumbar support
Details: The streamlined, stylish contour of the Steelcase Leap chair is just the beginning. The leap is the first chair that actually changes Shape to support your movements! With its live back Technology, It moves dynamically as your back moves, mimicking the movement of your spine; The arms of the chair move in and out, forward and back; The seat glides forward so you can recline without leaving your vision and REACH zone, and stay oriented to your work. Even when leaning forward, The seat edge flexes to relieve pressure on the back of the legs. In short, The leap chair's ergonomic advances allow you to work comfortably, and more productively, in a Proven healthy manner for extended periods of time.
Release Date: 06-01-2014
Package Dimensions: 40.5 x 29.5 x 29.4 inches