- Experience the timeframe depicted in The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi through an entirely new point of view as criminal mastermind Tyber Zann.
- Spreading corruption is the key to Underworld dominance.
- New hero characters such as Luke Skywalker, Yoda, and bounty hunters like Bossk and IG-88 use their own distinct special abilities in battle.
- New additions to land-tactical action include terrain modifiers, bunkers, mobile defenses and troop transports.
- Conquer 13 newly added planet maps (Bespin’s Cloud City, Mustafar, Kamino, Utapau, Felucia, Mandalore and more), plus all 43 in the Empire at War core product
Details: In the best-selling Star Wars: Empire at War, you controlled an entire war for the Star Wars galaxy as the Rebel Alliance or the Galactic Empire. Now, face off against them in Star Wars® Empire at War™: Forces of Corruption™. This expansion pack presents a new, unique point of view of the Galactic Civil War as, for the first time ever, you play as an aspiring Underworld figure. Corruption runs through your veins and drives your desire to become the most notorious criminal leader since Jabba the Hutt. The Rebels have just destroyed the Death Star, and the galaxy is in turmoil. In other words, it’s just the time that you, an ambitious criminal genius named Tyber Zann, have been waiting for. Quench your thirst for power as you build and lead your own forces of scum and villainy. Spread corruption throughout the galaxy using new strategic gameplay elements to influence other factions, steal their funds, slow their production, spy on them and more.
Release Date: 21-11-2006
Package Dimensions: 7.5 x 5.3 x 1.1 inches
Binding: Video Game