Brand: Scotch Painter's Tape
- Designed for use on multiple surfaces such as smooth or lightly textured walls, trim, baseboards, tile and glass
- 14-day clean removal leaves behind no damage or sticky residue
- Medium adhesive
- UV and sunlight resistant
- Size: 0.70 in. x 60 yd.
- Pack Size: 1 Roll/Pack
- CREATE SOCIAL DISTANCING MARKINGS: Create box or “X” queues for waiting areas or make lanes in aisles in a fast, easy, and efficient way – whether it’s short- or long-term use
- Tape Application Tips: For great paint results make sure the surface is clean, dry and dust-free so that the tape sticks properly. Next, apply the tape onto the surface while pressing down firmly as you go. And lastly, let the tape set for about 30 to 60 minutes before painting.
- Tape Removal Tips: Wait until the paint is dry to the touch before removing the tape. Lift the tape up by slowly pulling it back on itself, then removing at a 45-degree angle.
Details: Product Description ScotchBlue Original Painter’s Tape is the tape that DIY painter’s and pros have loved for more than 30 years. Whether you’re protecting your wood trim, painted walls, tile floor, or glass windows, this versatile multi surface tape can stay on surfaces for up to 14 days and then removes easily without leaving any sticky residue behind. Help protect your surfaces while bringing your creative vision to life with the help of ScotchBlue Original Painter's Tape. Amazon.com Paint like a pro with ScotchBlue Original Multi-Surface painter's tape. Suitable for indoor or outdoor painting projects, this tape yields precise paint lines and can be used on a variety of surfaces, including walls, glass, metal, and window and door trim. The tape is UV-resistant and does not cause surface damage, even when exposed to direct sunlight. This 60-yard roll of tape comes in different widths. Great for a Variety of Surfaces Suitable for indoor or outdoor painting, ScotchBlue Original Multi-Surface painter's tape delivers sharp paint lines and can be used on a variety of textured surfaces, including woodwork, glass, metal surfaces, painted walls and trim, and curved and uneven surfaces. The tape offers medium adhesion and can be removed cleanly up to 14 days after it's applied without leaving residue. On the market for more than 25 years, this is the No. 1 selling painter's tape in the United States, according to the manufacturer. UV- and Sunlight-Resistant Like all ScotchBlue products, ScotchBlue Original Multi-Surface painter's tape is UV-resistant to prevent tape breakdown and can be used in direct sunlight. Available in Different Widths Made in the United States, this 60-yard roll of tape is available in several widths, including 3/4-inch, 1-inch, 1-1/2-inch, and 2-inch. ScotchBlue's recognizable logo and colors make the tape easy to find in a drawer or tool box. What's in the Box One roll of ScotchBlue Original Multi-Surface painter's tape. From the Manufacturer ScotchBlue Painter's Tape Original Multi-Surface 2090 is the #1 selling Painter's tape in the U.S. for a reason - it's the original blue tape that DIY Painter's and pros have loved for more than 20 years. This tape is a consumer favorite because it delivers sharp paint lines and removes cleanly without surface damage. Using the right tape will save you time, hassle and money.
Release Date: 26-08-2019
Package Dimensions: 4.7 x 4.5 x 0.6 inches
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement