Brand: Scotch Painter's Tape
- Designed for use on vinyl, carpet, metal, and plastic
- 3-day clean removal leaves behind no damage or sticky residue
- Strong adhesive
- Bonds aggressively, yet has a smooth unwind
- Size: 1.88 in. x 60.1 yd.
- Pack Size: 1 Roll/Pack
- Tape Application Tips: For great paint results make sure the surface is clean, dry and dust-free so that the tape sticks properly. Next, apply the tape onto the surface while pressing down firmly as you go. And lastly, let the tape set for about 30 to 60 minutes before painting.
- Tape Removal Tips: Wait until the paint is dry to the touch before removing the tape. Lift the tape up by slowly pulling it back on itself, then removing at a 45-degree angle.
Details: Product Description Scotch General Use Masking Tape is designed for use on non damageable surfaces. Use on vinyl, carpet, metal, and plastic for the protection you need to get the job done. Scotch General Use Masking Tape holds to surfaces for up to 3 days and then removes easily without leaving any sticky residue behind. From the Manufacturer Scotch Masking Tapes are the professional's choice in projects where higher adhesion tapes are needed. The medium-high adhesion levels make them ideal for most coated, non-damageable surfaces. They provide exceptional durability and staying power, yet still offer the same clean removal you would expect from Scotch Brand Tapes.These tapes bond aggressively, yet have a smooth unwind.
Package Dimensions: 4.6 x 4.6 x 1.9 inches
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement