- Edelbrock's R&D staff is not only well qualified at their respective positions, but they're also automotive enthusiasts who do more than work in the automotive aftermarket--they live it--and it's at that point where understanding the inner workings of a supercharger, or an engine, EFI system becomes second nature.
- Whether they're manifolds, superchargers, fuel injection systems, cylinder heads, nitrous systems, or carburetors, you can rest assured that the final product was directly influenced by the passion for performance that is an integral part of our Edelbrock team.
- Every product we design and sell at Edelbrock is tested and approved by Edelbrock engineers in a real world environment on state-of-the-art equipment.
- In a day and age where we are seeing more products sent overseas to be manufactured, Edelbrock sees value in the quality control of American manufacturing by American workers and we are proud of our casting and manufacturing facilities.
- Edelbrock facilities have earned the world recognized ISO 9001:2008 registration for quality.
Details: Founded in 1938, Torrance-based Edelbrock, LLC is recognized as one of the nation's premier designers, manufacturers and distributor of performance replacement parts for the automotive aftermarket. Edelbrock produces their core products in the United States of America using state-of-the-art equipment in their world class manufacturing facilities.
Package Dimensions: 6.9 x 6.2 x 2.5 inches