- High-gloss finish is scratch, scuff and water resistant, featuring a highly durable, solvent-based adhesive! Suited for application on any smooth surface, from drywall, windows, mirrors, tiles and even wood! Even works on vehicles!
- Looks glossy in daylight, but shines in the dark under minimal light with a bright, metallic flake to help promote safety
- Perfectly suited for use in an vinyl cutter or plotting machine, screen printing, offset litho and Cad Cut plotters
- The Industry standard in high gloss calendared vinyl!
- Includes a free 12" x 24" roll of VViViD Clear Transfer Paper!
Details: ORACAL's Oralite 5400 Vinyl is the industry standard in high performance calandered vinyl. This vinyl's high-gloss reflective surface provides a unique, reflective appearance to signs, craft projects and logos which also promotes safety by shining brihgtly in the dark. This intermediate-term vinyl features solvent-based adhesive and is ideally suited for permanent outdoor or indoor applications. ORACAL is heavier than average wrapping vinyls, making this material easier to work with and handle while conveying greater scratch and abrasion resistance. This film is able to last for 1-5 years. Perfect for floor graphics, wall murals, and outdoor displays. Also features a 12" x 24" roll of VViViD Brand Clear Transfer Vinyl
Package Dimensions: 12.2 x 2.3 x 2.1 inches
Binding: Office Product