Brand: Creality 3D
- Fully open source: Creality 3D printers is working with its wonderful community of users and contributors to improve this open sourced product every day. A design culminating from some of the best and brightest minds in the 3D printing world.
- NEXT GENERATION TECHNOLOGY: Our upgraded control board offers state of the art, "Resume Print" technology. Should your printer suffer unexpected power outages, it will resume from the last recorded extruder position. Goodbye failed prints! The advanced MK-8 extruder's genius design greatly reduces the risk of clogging and uneven extrusion. High precision ball bearing wheels made from Delrin/POM engineering thermoplastic deliver high stiffness, low friction, and excellent dimensional stability.
- PARTIALLY-ASSEMBLED KIT: The lower base and all wiring completed in our factory. This kit style 3D printer comes with all tools included and is an excellent project for middle school and high school-aged students. The perfect gift to spark a lifelong love for science and engineering, and provide a deeper understanding of machinery and robotics!updated USB Port makes it more convenient
- CREALITY Official Store We are the ONLY official Creality 3D store! Because all of our products are shipped to the consumer directly from the manufacturer, we provide a 1-year limited and lifetime technical assistance. Professional customer service has always been a cornerstone of our company philosophy.
- Resume Printing: Creality 3D printer equipped with super quiet printing designing, with smooth adjustable pulley, and if power is accidentally cut off during printing, accurate printing can be continued after power is switched on.
Details: Open Source Hardware Association Certified: The Ender-3 is the first truly Open Source printer to come out of China. All hardware CAD files, board schematics and firmware files are available and updated on our GitHub page. This ensures regular updates and the latest features from a large and active community of users. China's First Truly Open Source Printer- Certified by the Open Source Hardware Association. Machine parameters Modeling Technology：FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling） Printing Size： 8. 6x8. 6x9. 8 inches 220*220*250mm Resume Print capable: Yes. Should your printer experience an unexpected power outage, the upgraded control board will resume print from the last recorded position before the outage. No more failed prints and wasted filament! Sleep easy while your printer works hard. Max Traveling Speed：180mm/s Filament：1. 75mm PLA Input：AC 100-265V 50-60Hz Output DC 24V 15A 360W Layer Height：0. 1-0. 4mm Nozzle diameter：0. 4mm Precision：0. 1mm File Format：STL, OBJ, G-Code Working Mode：USB cable (included) online compatable, or micro-SD (offline) Max Nozzle Temperature：255℃ Max Hot bed Temperature：110℃ Machine Size： 17. 3x16. 1x18. 3 inches 440*410*465mm Package weight： 19 lbs 8. 6kg
Package Dimensions: 21.0 x 15.0 x 7.9 inches