- BETTER COLOUR RETENTION compared to traditional methods of flower pressing. No more waiting weeks to find that your flowers have turned brown and the plants are done blooming so you have to wait until next year to try those flowers again.
- MULTIPLE USES: Commonly used by oshibana and other artists, jewelry makers, journaling & scrapbooking, gardeners, resin crafts, as well as by botanists. Pressed flowers can be used for greeting cards, scrapbooking, wedding and other invitations, menus, bookmarks or applied to candles and soap, art and decoupage projects. Press flowers, leave, and even dry herbs.
- FAST & EASY to press & dry flowers, fitting in any conventional microwave. Press flowers in minutes! (Minutes: broken up in a few or many short bursts in the microwave. Please follow the instructions carefully.) Plants, flowers and leaves can be used the same day or stored for later.
- PATENTED DESIGN releases moisture from flowers, leaves, plant material, botanicals, herbs, allowing them to press and dry quickly.
- REUSABLE: Made in the USA from durable material and is 100% reusable for hundreds of pressings with proper use and care. Liners are washable. No papers or layers to replace each time.
Details: The Max 9" (23 centimeters) Microfleur microwave flower press is Microfleur's most wanted press. It has 81 square inches of pressing space. Flowers and foliage are quickly pressed between two cotton liners, two thick wool pads and two vented, rigid platens, all of which are held firmly together by 4 clips, preventing puckering . Pressing is done in very short intervals spaced with short resting periods. Flowers, plants and leaves can be used the same day and color retention is exceptional, compared with traditional pressing methods. Holes in the top and bottom platens allow for steam to escape, reducing the liklihood of over-processing and allowing for evenly dried flowers. The pressed flowers can then be used for greeting cards, scrapbooking, wedding and other invitations, menus, bookmarks or applied to candles and soap, art and decoupage projects. Microfleur presses are the ultimate flower presses and are commonly used by oshibana and other artists, as well as by botanists. The liners are washable and the wool pads will last for hundreds of cycles with proper use.
Package Dimensions: 9.7 x 9.6 x 1.5 inches