Brand: None Branded
- Metallic Finish and Stretchy Features Makes Your Apparel Shiny and Pop.Our Heat Transfer Vinyl for T-Shirts and many other garments. Roll of approximately 10" x 5 Feet (+/- 0.25"). Temperature needed is 284-324°F/140°C-160°C
- Material: This vinyl is made by PVC material , and the surface is hard. The backing is pressure and temperature sensitive and easier to take off once the design has been transferred to the desired surface. ATTENTION: THIS MATERIAL IS LITTLE HARD, YOU NEED TO SET YOUR MACHINE PRESSURE HIGHER.
- Extensive compatibility: Our HTV metallic sheets are compatible with any die-cutting machine, including Silhouette Cameo and Cricut, and can be applied with irons or heat press machines;
- Wide application: Our iron on vinyl is suitable for a wide range of fabrics such as Cotton, Polyester, Cotton/Poly Blends. These glitter htv vinyl adheres to textiles by both household iron and heat press.What's more,glitter heat transfer vinyl is a perfect solution for detailed and superior quality designs, lettering, numbering and logos for sports-wear, t-shirts, baseball caps and other garments.
- Note : please cut from the back side. Great vinyl, easy to use! Items come out looking professional. Perfect for Halloween costumes! Good choice for Christmas and birthday party gift to your creative kids or friends. Fantastic for a fun project. if any questions when you are cutting or weeding, please contact with us.
Details: Features: Temperature: 284-324°F/140°C-160°C Pressing time: 10-15 seconds Pressure: Medium Recommended Fabrics: Cotton, Polyester, Cotton/Poly Blends How to use: 1. Put the heat transfer metallic vinyl on carving machine, and adjust the pressure and velocity. 2. Select the image that you want to print on computer, and select mirror image, then click on button of engraving. 3. Cut the carved patterns from the film, and tear off the parts that you don't need, a picture is ready for using. 4. Put the carved patterns on the clothes. Print the image by a heat transfer machine with temperature of 140-150℃ for 10-15 seconds, and peel off the transparent protective film, then done. Warm tips: 1.Make sure there are no wrinkles on the material. 2.If you are having trouble, try turning the shirt 90 degrees and pressing again, this should eliminate problems from cold spots. 3.if it is your first time to do DIY with this vinyl, please take an old t-shit to practice first.Cut small pieces of heat transfer and try raising or lowering your temperature, or pressing longer or for less time. when you are sure you know how to do the DIY project, you can start your creation. . Note: This is PVC material, it is harder than PU material, so please cut from the back side and set iron on mode.
Package Dimensions: 10.7 x 1.3 x 1.1 inches