Brand: Master Airbrush
- Professional Long Life Cool Running High Performance Powerful 1/5 Horse Power Single-Piston Airbrush Air Compressor with 2 Built-In Cooling Fans. Delivers A High Air Volume of 0.8 Cfm and A High Air Flow of 25 Ltrs/Min. Includes Compressor Manual and Airbrush Resource Center Access Card.
- Designed For Serious Airbrushing, As The Two Cooling Fans Allow It To Run Much Cooler For A Longer Continuous Running Time without Overheating. Has A Long Duty Cycle and The Premium Rotor Windings That Increase The Lifespan of The Compressor.
- Provides Precise Air Adjustment Control and Clean, Dry Air Because of It'S True Diaphragm Pressure Regulator with Gauge and It'S Water Trap Filter. Includes Airbrush Hose and Holder For 2 Airbrushes. Maintenance Free, Oil-Less and Super Quiet Operation (47 Db).
- Portable, Lightweight and Compact Compressor with A Built-In Carrying Handle. Features An "Air-On-Demand System" That Automatically Shuts off Air When Not In Use. Air Pressure Adjustment Range 0 To 57 Psi. Automatic On/off Shutoff.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Buy with Confidence, If You'Re Not Satisfied with This Compressor At Anytime within Five Years of Purchase, We'Ll Provide A Refund Or Replacement.
Master Airbrush 1/5 HP Cool Runner II Dual Fan Air Compressor Kit Model TC-320 - Professional Single-Piston with 2 Cooling Fans
Designed for serious airbrushing, as the two cooling fans allow it to run much longer without overheating.
- Powerful: 1/5 Horsepower; Delivers high air volume (0.8 cfm) and air flow (25 ltrs/min).
- Portable: Lightweight, compact and easy to carry with the built in handle.
- 2 Built-in Cooling Fans: The 2 internal cooling fans allow the compressor motor to run much cooler while it's in use. Designed for longer continuous running time without overheating which prolongs the lifespan of the compressor.
- Longer Duty Cycle: Advanced technology motor with premium rotor windings and a longer duty cycle that increase the service life of the compressor.
- Precise Air Adjustment: True diaphragm pressure regulator with gauge and water trap filter that provides precise adjustment of airflow and will ensure clean, dry air.
- Automatic On/Off Shutoff: Preset for automatic turn off when air pressure reaches 57 psi. Preset for automatic turn on at 43 psi. This enables a longer compressor life from less motor wear and heat-related moisture.
- "Air-On-Demand": Designed to work only when you do, produces full-capacity air on demand. Automatically shuts off when not is use.
- Thermally Protected: Automatically turns itself off if the unit becomes over heated.
- Single Piston Motor: Maintenance free, oil-less and quiet operation (47 db).
- Power: Voltage: 110-120v/60hz; Electric Cord: 6 ft; Certificate: ETL, CE; Connections: 1/8'' bsp
- 6 Foot Braided Air Hose
- Compressor Mounted Dual Airbrush Holder
- Includes Compressor Manual and our Airbrush Resource Center Access Card
Package Dimensions: 15.0 x 12.7 x 7.4 inches
Binding: Office Product