Brand: Luna Bean
- ★COUPLE SIZE!★ Taller and wider bucket plus more molding & casting materials than other 2 person kits! ★ CAST HANDS: 2 Adult hands; 2 Adults + 1 small child; One X-large adult hand; or 2-4 Young Children. See the Luna Bean -XL- kit for larger than average couples hands or 3+ people.
- ♥ PRESERVE EVERY PRECIOUS DETAIL!♥ The unique rubbery cast captures every fine line and fingerprint for a perfect one of a kind treasured gift. The Step 1 alginate molding material is Luna Bean's highest quality custom "Create-A-Cast" molding gel formula. It has more working time, forms a stronger cast, provides better detail, and has bolder color changing properties than other craft brands.
- ★ A FUN and MEMORABLE ★ gift activity for family, couple holding hands, and friends to create a PRICELESS memory. This heart felt gift is great for an anniversary, engagement, birthday, valentine's day, mom, dad, grandparents, friends, or cement a friendship craft gift.
- ✔ DO-IT-YOURSELF ✔ Hand Casting Kit - Finish with all purpose sealant, acrylic pearl paints, just a craft glue & water mix (not included) or leave natural. 100% SATISFACTION KEEPSAKE GUARANTEE - If your casting does not turn out, send us a photo and we will work with you on a solution [if sold by Luna Bean Casting].
- ★BEST SELLING CASTING KIT★ Kit Contents INCLUDED: Plastic molding bucket (7.5" x 7.65"), 1.5lb Step 1 molding powder, 2.75lb Step 2 casting stone, fine sandpaper, coarse sandpaper, demolding stick, detailing pin, and detailed instructions in English and Spanish (online). Full length INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO available.
Details: Luna Bean KEEPSAKE HANDS Plaster Statue Kit Preserve Every Precious Detail! This plaster casting kit for a pair of hands contains the materials to do 1 casting of the following types: 1 Large Adult Hand, 2 Adult Hands (Wedding Hands, Anniversary Hands, Praying Hands, husband & wife, father & daughter, mother & son, etc) 1 Adult & 1 Infant/Child (Mom & child, father & baby, grand parent & kid, etc) 2-3 Children under age 12 Included with this kit: Plastic molding bucket, 1 bag of molding powder, 1 bag of casting stone, fine sandpaper, course sandpaper, demolding stick, detailing pin and detailed instructions. Making the Cast: The molding material is cool setting, nontoxic and non allergenic. Wiggling is not a problem as long the hands remain submerged in the molding gel until it sets. The set time is about 6 minutes, which includes the mixing time. Other Items Needed: Large rubber spatula whisk, or large plastic spoon for mixing molding material, liquid measuring cup, glass or disposable bowl for mixing casting stone Optional Refill (casting powders only) to create an additonal statue Once the casting is finished, allow to dry in a well-ventilated room with as much natural light as possible for about 1 week Optional Finish: Painting and/or sealing your completed statue is not required, but it is recommended if it will be handled a lot. Optional Display Base: A display base can be added at a discount. Attach with tacky wax, crazy/super glue, epoxy or even a screw. Tips: If using glues, first sand the base surface where cast will be attached. If using a screw, place a screw receiver plug in the cast during the setting phase.
Package Dimensions: 9.0 x 8.4 x 7.4 inches