Color: 2" Depth
- HIGH DENSITY UPHOLSTERY FOAM: High density upholstery foam to restore, revitalize, and renew your household furniture and DIY projects
- USE FOR A VARIETY OF PROJECTS: Foam can be used to add cushion to sofas, chairs, ottomans, stools, headboards, RVs, boat seats, car seats, golf cart seats, workout benches, cots, window seats, and carrying cases for delicate glass or ceramic items
- EASY TO CUT AND CUSTOMIZE: Use a bread knife or electric knife to easily trim, cut, and shape upholstery foam. Foam can be stacked, or not, to fill all your home restoration needs. Please allow 24-48 hours
- CERTIPUR-US CERTIFIED FOR QUALITY ASSURANCE: Linenspa uses only the highest quality foam in our mattresses and now you can use the same foam for projects in your home. All foam is certified for the highest quality. Density: 1. 6 Compression: 32 ILD
- AVAILABLE IN MULTIPLE PROFILE OPTIONS: Available in 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6-inch profile options for all your comfort needs. Foam comes in a 24 x 72 inch rectangle but can be cut and customized to whatever size you need
Details: Perfect for those who love DIY projects, this high density, versatile foam can be used for a variety of projects, big and small, to add support and comfort to your life. Foam can be easily trimmed, cut, and customized to repair worn down chairs, sofas, stools, patio furniture, golf carts, workout benches, ottomans, car seats, patio furniture and so much more. This foam can also be used to make your own headboard, bench, or pillows and package delicate glass or ceramic items for long trips. No matter what you decide to do with your upholstery foam, you can rely on this foam for everyday use in high traffic areas. This premium upholstery foam is available in 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6-inch profile options so you can find the right level of comfort and support for all your home projects.
Package Dimensions: 20.7 x 8.0 x 7.8 inches