Brand: LET'S RESIN
- PREMIUM QUALITY SILICONE MATERIAL: The silicone square rectangle ball molds are made of silicone by advanced techniques, flexible durable reusable, durable high transparency, easy to use and clean.
- EASY TO RELEASE: These casting resin molds are with smooth and shiny interiors, it can be easily popped out of the silicone molds once the finished works are fully cured.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: Silicone resin molds rectangulars 6pcs 6 sizes, silicone resin casting square molds 2pcs and ball resin molds 1pc. Great for making specimen, coasters, paperweights, soap dishes, wall decoration, bowl mat, home decoration, etc.
- ENJOY DIY CREATIVE TIME: Share more time with families, make unique dried flower leaf and insect specimen and other resin jewelry projects with lovers friends or kids.
- RESIN MOLDS WITH 100% QUALITY GUARANTEE: Provide 60-day Products Exchange and Money Back Guarantee if you are not satisfied with our product.
Details: Epoxy Resin Art is making our spare life more creative, It's such a versatile option that more and more people are joining in this group to create all different kinds of resin projects.
-Art comes from life and goes beyond it and can also guide it.
-E4ulife is the professional DIY supplier devoting to making your craft projects safer easier and more interesting.
1: All the items are designed with the concept of simple and easy to use
2: Bulk purchase to save your time and save cost.
3* Silicone rectangle molds with Sizes L* W*H: 4.3"*2.7"*0.9" 4.3"*1.9"*0.9" 4.3"*1.1"*0.9"
3* Silicone rectangle molds with Sizes L* W*H: 3.5"*2.7"*0.9" 3.5"*1.9"*0.9" 3.5"*1.1"*0.9"
2* Silicone square molds with Sizes L* W*H: 4.3"*4.3"*0.9" 3.5"*3.5"*0.9"
1* Silicone ball mold with Size : Dia.: 2.3"*2.3"
Warm Tips for Resin Crafts DIY
How to clean: Please clean the resin casting molds with clean water or rubbing alcohol when necessary, and then use a soft cloth to wipe clean.
How to store: Please store the resin jewelry molds away from direct sunlight and dust.
How to demold: You can use a mold release spray and let it dry in the mold. If you don't have, you may use a baby wipe or a drop of soap mix with a bit of water as a release agent, work it down to the mold, then push the project from the bottom.
Please make sure your resin piece is fully cured when you decide to demold. If you are a beginner, please read the attached instruction manual before starting.
Package Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.4 x 1.9 inches
Binding: Office Product