Brand: K KYSTAR
- 1920*1200 @60Hz Full HD output.HD multi-format signal input,support 1xHDMI 1xDVI 1xVGA 1xUSB 2xCVBS inputs.,2-channel video outputs
- Fade in/out naturally for perfect switch.Seamless switching via front panel on the unit ensures zero delay, no picture loss and abosolute synchronization during the transitions.Reduce the noise effectively for image processing
- Easy to set up,operating by front panel independently,Plug-and-play design ensures ease of installation.Set the size of the input as well as output pixels,using the processor the LED screen has a far improved image,much higher brightness
- Supports various video (and audio) inputs.Allows you to connect a number of different input types and will scale them to fit on to your LED screen or screens,it scales and zooms the image for either full screen use, or partial screen zoom and store those settings in its memory.There are convenient memory presets for different scaling configurations depending on the inputs you choose
- 2pcs LED sending cards built-in ability(sending cards not included).Offline scheduled task supported.KEY LOCK FUNCTION,prevent misoperation after debug
Details: About KYSTAR:
KYSTAR Technology, a hi-tech enterprise with its headquarter in Beijing,the leader of vedio processors in China,focuses on vedio and image procerssing field and is engaged in R&D of relevant software and hardware products.
Q1:Where can i get a user manual & data specification?
A: In this page pull-down to "Technical Specification",as well as certificates CE/ROHS/FCC.
Q2: Please briefly describe the connection of graphics card, video processor, sending card, receiving card and LED screen.
A: The DVI (VGA) output port of the graphics card is connected to DVI-IN (VGA-IN) input of the video processor, DVI-OUT output of the video processor is connected to the sending card, the sending card is connected to the terminal receiving card in the back of the screen through the network cable, the receiving card is connected to respective screen and the entire large screen by cascading.
Q3: How many sending cards can be installed to the video processor?
A: Up to two sending cards can be installed.
Q4: What're the reasons for the connection failure of serial port of the processor software?
A: Connection failure may be caused by the followings:① COM port selection error; simply click OK and then click the "Open serial port" button;② Serial port is occupied; do not open two or more software windows at the same time;③ Serial cable is not connected or cable is damaged;④ COM driver of motherboard is damaged or serial port is damaged.
Q5:how do I change language to English?
It's been set in English.
User Menu/ a Disk
Regarding the first review,the buyer complained about the sending card,not our product.LINSN908 made by LINSN is the part no.of one sending card which he bought from other place.Pls be aware.
Here please see the video we share in Youtube about how to install our product:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktgcHNtTrco&t=38s.
Package Dimensions: 21.5 x 14.5 x 6.5 inches