- Jacquard Photo Emulsion & Diazo Sensitizer for use with silk screening
- Diazo Sensitizer comes in a convenient bottle for mixing
- Easy to follow instructions
- Shrink-wrapped package contains one 8-ounce jar of emulsion and a small bottle of sensitizer
- Use with ventilation. Do not get in eyes or on skin. Wear protective gloves.
Details: Jacquard Photo Emulsion & Diazo Sensitizer for use with silk screening. Mix together, following the instructions, then squeegee on the outside of the screen. Leave flat to dry away from heat and light and do not expose to light until your positive image is placed onto the screen. With image placed on screen, and a sheet of glass on top, expose to the light of a 150-watt clear bulb, with reflector, for approximately 45 - 90 minutes. Just wash out emulsion after exposure and you're ready to print! The shrink-wrapped set contains one 8-ounce jar of emulsion and a small bottle of sensitizer.
Release Date: 21-02-2018
Package Dimensions: 3.2 x 2.8 x 2.6 inches