- [SILICONE MOLDS FOR RESIN] - This value resin molds set total include 18pcs tools. Package Include 6 Shape Large silicone molds ( Cube mold, Pyramid mold, Sphere Ball mold, Diamond mold, Triangular Pyramid mold, and Stone paperweight mold ) also comes with 2pcs silicone measuring cups,10pcs wood sticks
- [HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL] - These resin silicone molds are made of durable silicone by advanced techniques.With the flexible, smooth and reusable epoxy molds,you can use, de-mold and clean them easily.
- [EASY TO DEMOLD AND CLEAN] - With smooth and shiny interiors, and reduces the need to cut back and polish. After your project is fully cured, it will be easy to pop out of the resin mold. Or you could use resin mold spray, which may help you extend your silicone mold's life. Clean the epoxy molds with soap water and storage them away from direct sunshine and dust.
- [DURABLE AND NOT EASILY DEFORMED] - Our molds are made up of pure silicone with excellent elasticity, superior high tear strength, etc. After squeezing and deforming, just rest for a while and then will return to the original state.
- [MULTI-PURPOSE] - These silicone resin molds are compatible with most resins or other casting materials such as epoxy resin, soap, bath bomb, candle etc. Perfect for your DIY handwork and give you a wonderful resin-making experience.
Details: Package includes: 1 x Sphere Resin Mold 1 x Cube Resin Mold 1 x Pyramid Resin Mold 1 x Triangular Pyramid Resin Mold 1 x Stone Resin Mold 1 x Diamond Resin Mold 2 x Measuring Cups 10 x Wood Stir Sticks Silicone Molds Size: the sphere silicone mold - diameter: 2.4" the cube silicone mold - diameter : 2.2" the diamond silicone mold - widest point to point: 2.6" height: 1.6" the pyramid silicone mold - height: 2.2" square Base:2.2" x 2.2" the triangular pyramid silicone mold - height: 2.2" the stone silicone mold - (L*W*H):61mm*54mm*48mm FAQ: How to Reduce Bubbles? NOTE: Torch is not recommended to use as it may tear the molds. There're several methods to reduce the bubbles in the resin. 1. Warm your resin before using it. 2. Mix the resin and hardener slowly and deliberately. 3. After you've completed mixing the resin and hardener together, let it sit about 5 minutes. How to Demold: Usually, most of the resin pieces could pop out from the mold easily. There're also 2 methods to make this process easier. 1. Use mold release to keep the resin from sticking to molds, and it is great for prolonging the life of molds as well. 2.After your resin pieces are completely cured, pour some soapy water into the mold. How to Clean Resin Molds? 1. When finished with your silicone molds, wash it with warm water and mild soap. 2. Use a soft cloth to wipe clean. 3. Make sure your molds are completely dry before storing them. How to Store Resin Molds? 1. Place on a flat level surface 2. Store in a cool, dry environment out of ultraviolet light.
Package Dimensions: 6.0 x 6.0 x 3.0 inches
Binding: Office Product