- 【Your Favorite Jeans Saver】Save your favorite jeans that have holes and rips or worn out on the inner thighs with patches for jeans.Besides, would you like to add a fresh touch to an old pair of pants? These iron on patches are the perfect solution!
- 【More Glue and Great Stickiness】Say goodbye to peeling off after wash.Our jean patches with more 30% glue than others, which makes it through multiple washes and dry cycles and they're still going strong.We also provide free sewing needles and threads to ensure the bond firm.
- 【Easy to Apply with Iron】Iron on patches for clothing repair, only few minutes will take to repair or decorate your clothes, suitable for reinforcement and decorative applications.（Notice：Work with 330°f or iron on "Cotton" for 50 seconds）
- 【Premium Quality Material】These clothing patches are made from high quality, extra-durable 100% cotton. It can be decorated or die-cut and applied to most fabrics.
- 【DIMENSIONS & COLORS】Size of denim patches: 4-1/4" by 3" will help to hide the shortcomings of both small and large holes and enough to create your own design. 4 different colors jean patches are able to almost perfectly match your different jeans, which you could barely tell.
Details: Save Your Favorite Jeans or Decorate Your Clothes
Our iron on patches is made of highest quality fabrics,and the glue of our denim iron on patches are 30% more than others. You can design your personalized patterns, cut the jean patches into the shapes you want to patch or decorate your clothes to make your clothes unique.
Patches for Jeans Key Feature:
1.Great Stickiness with More Glue
2.Durable 100% Cotton Fabric
4.Easy to apply
Package Included of Iron on patches for Clothing Repair
5.5 x Light blue denim iron on patches
5 x Medium blue denim iron on patches
5 x Navy blue denim iron on patches
5 x Black denim iron on patches
6.Free Sewing kit
Instructions of Our Denim Patches for Inside Jeans
1.Wash garment before applying jeans patch.
2.Home Iron ：Turn your iron on "Cotton" or set iron to 330℉.
Heat Press：Set heat press to 330℉.
3.Cut into the shapes you want to patch or decorate your clothes to make your clothes unique
4.Ensure shiny side down on garment.
Home Iron ：Using a slow circular motion, iron firmly for 20 seconds.
Heat Press：Apply medium pressure 15 seconds.
5.Allow denim patch to cool for 1 minute and check bond.Repeat steps 5 if necessary.
6.To ensure the bond is firm, sew around edges of the jeans patch.( Free sewing needles and threads we provided you )
7.Wait 24 hours before the first time wash.
30-DAY NO HASSLE RETURNS & LIFETIME CUSTOMER SERVICE
Any questions you will have, please don't hesitate to contact us. If you like our product, click
Add to Cart to get it.
Package Dimensions: 4.5 x 3.2 x 0.6 inches