- RELIABLE LIGHTING: Elite brightness ideal for emergency or security backup power lights in commercial areas, like pool areas, parking decks, hallways, offices, and more. They're safe to use in damp locations and are NFPA 101, NFPA 70, and OSHA certified.
- ENERGY-EFFICIENT: Contains a powerful LED system for a 10-year life span with energy-efficient savings, plus a nickel-cadmium battery that delivers 90 minutes of extended use in the event of a blackout or power outage.
- DURABLE MATERIAL: Made from a corrosion-resistant, UV-stabilized polycarbonate and tempered glass that is sure to remain sturdy and functional without any failure throughout its life cycle.
- EASY TO INSTALL: No need to break a sweat with its quick and easy installation process that automatically snaps together. Comes with a self-test switch for easy monitoring of battery/charger failure.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Offers a dual-voltage of 120/277 AC input and 15-ultra bright white LEDs in 3.75 watts.
Details: The Compass Gray Wet Location Dual-Head LED Emergency Light is perfect to use as a dependable and energy-efficient lighting solution for commercial locations such as pool areas, parking decks, and other outdoor spaces. Consisting of two fully adjustable, sealed, and gasketed lamp heads made from metalized, high-performance reflectors and 15-ultra bright LEDs with a tempered glass lens, this emergency light's powerful LED system boasts a 10-year life span. It includes a dependable nickel-cadmium battery (9. 6VDC) for 90 minutes of extended use during power outages. It also features remote capacity, dual 120/277 VAC input, and an AC-ON indicator. Enjoy the novelty of a quick and stress-free installation process with the included external mounting brackets. It's time to breathe new life into your emergency lighting with a refreshed and enhanced safety lighting design. Make your purchase today to begin your journey to a whole new lighting experience.
Package Dimensions: 13.1 x 10.0 x 4.3 inches
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement