- Heat transfer vinyl Material: the PVC Heat Transfer Vinyl is made of high-quality eco-friendly polyurethane, Metallic foil heat transfer vinyl offers excellent durability, even after repeated washing, it doesn't fade
- Can be use in cutting machines such as Cricut,Silhouette Cameo, Portrait, Curio, Brother ScanNCut, CM100DM, CM250,CM550DX, CM350R, CM350, CM650W,etc.
- Wide application: Our metallic iron on vinyl is suitable for a wide range of fabrics such as Cotton, Polyester, Cotton/Poly Blends. These glitter htv vinyl adheres to textiles by both household iron and heat press.What's more,glitter heat transfer vinyl is a perfect solution for detailed and superior quality designs, lettering, numbering and logos for sports-wear, t-shirts, baseball caps and other garments.
- Our htv vinyl rolls is pretty sticky, they adhere to the fabric seamlessly and has held up well in the wash without fading, peeling and crack.Your designs of our red heat transfer vinyl will keep the same color and can't come off even after repeated washing cycles.
- Note: the material surface is little hard, please iron the vinyl from the back side. Roll of approximately 10" x 5 Feet (+/- 0.25"). Temperature needed is 284-324°F/140°C-160°C。 If you have any problems for cut setting, please contact with us.
Details: Features: Temperature: 284-324°F/140°C-160°C Pressing time: 10-15 seconds Pressure: Medium Recommended Fabrics: Cotton, Polyester, Cotton/Poly Blends How to use: 1. Put the heat transfer metallic vinyl on carving machine, and adjust the pressure and velocity. 2. Select the image that you want to print on computer, and select mirror image, then click on button of engraving. 3. Cut the carved patterns from the film, and tear off the parts that you don't need, a picture is ready for using. 4. Put the carved patterns on the clothes. Print the image by a heat transfer machine with temperature of 140-150℃ for 10-15 seconds, and peel off the transparent protective film, then done. Warm tips: 1.Make sure there are no wrinkles on the material. 2.If you are having trouble, try turning the shirt 90 degrees and pressing again, this should eliminate problems from cold spots. 3.if it is your first time to do DIY with this vinyl, please take an old t-shit to practice first.Cut small pieces of heat transfer and try raising or lowering your temperature, or pressing longer or for less time. when you are sure you know how to do the DIY project, you can start your creation. .
Package Dimensions: 10.7 x 1.3 x 1.2 inches
Binding: Office Product