- 1KG (approximately 2.2 lbs) Spool
- PETG (Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol-Modified) 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 230°C - 260°C (446°F - 500°F)
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm)
- Spool Diameter: 8" - Spool Width: 2.50" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 1.25"
Details: Welcome to HATCHBOX 3D Products Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality. The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.03mm. Perfect for strength and flexibility, HATCHBOX’s PETG, or Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol-modified filament, is a great alternative to ABS or PLA filaments. PETG filaments can be processed over a wider processing range than conventional PET filaments and also offer a good combination of properties such as toughness, easy bed adhesion, and stiffness. The 3D printed object will have a glossy type finish with PETG. Why we love it: Hydrophobic Easy adhesion to a number of surfaces Environmentally safe No heating bed required.
Package Dimensions: 8.8 x 8.4 x 2.9 inches