- Polyhedral mirror finished dices epoxy casting tools, make multispec digital dice, teaching tools, educational toys, resin jewelry (earring, necklace, bracelet, pendant charms), gummy, chocolate;
- Multifaceted 3D dice silicone trays set. For role playing games, board games, table games, casino theme party favors, math teaching, craft toy gift for kids, cupcake toppers, cake decoration.
- Mainly use with modelling clay (air clay, paper clay, resin clay, polyclay, polymer clay, salt clay, metal clay, liquid clay etc.), resin(epoxy resin, rethane resin, uv resin), concrete, cement, plaster, hot glue, soap, candle, wax, mix media and more
- Transparent soft rubber tray, you can check the buttom when process project. Easy to detray, gloss finish
- Food Grade. Food and Non Food material should use separately. Wash and boil before use, especially for food. Easy to use tray very flexible and easy to clean, can be used in oven, dishwasher, refrigerator etc. Can be used within the temperature between -40~220 centigrade / -40~428 fahrenheit
Details: Dimension (approximate): D4 dice trays_4.2x3.5cm, 3.8x2.8cm D6 dice trays_3.2x2.9cm, 2.2x2cm, 2.5x2cm, 1.8x2cm D8 dice trays_4x2.5cm, 2.5x2.5cm D10 dice trays_2.5x2.5cm, 2.2x2.2cm, 2.3x2.1cm, 2x1.9cm D12 dice trays_3x1.8cm, 2.5x1.2cm D20 dice trays_4x3.5cm, 2.8x2cm D24 dice trays_2.8x2.5cm tray color: clear Finish: gloss (may require polish/glaze if need a shiniest/most glossy look) Suffer temperature: -40 to 230 centigrade/ -40 to 446 fahrenheit Can be used with dishwasher/oven/refrigerator Food grade, no BPA/PVC/phthalate Wash and boil before use, especially for food More Tips to use with Epoxy Resin: 1) Poured in silicone trays in layers, allowing air bubbles completely escape; 2) To expedite the process of escaping of bubbles and time of solidification of resin, the tray can be a bit warmed up, for example, heat the oven to 80°C, turn off, ventilate it a little and put tray, filled with resin in the oven. 3) Follow resin instruction for the time need to cure, measure and mix resin properly. It does not mean it has been cured if it is hard. 4) Do not use water-base ink for resin casting. 5) After baking clay / resin in complex or deep trays release the finished product under running water with soap. 6) Put in refrigerator a while/ soak in hot water a while/ release with baby oil if it is hard to release.
Package Dimensions: 10.1 x 7.0 x 3.2 inches