- AWARD WINNING 3D PRINTER: 2018-2020 PCMag Editors' Choice Award. 2019 All3DP Best 3D Printer for Schools Award
- RELIABLE AND PRECISE PRINTING: 50 Micron layers (1/20th mm). Internally tested by Bosch (+800 hours) for safety and performance and 3rd party tested by UL
- WINDOWS, MACOS, CHROMEBOOK AND IPAD COMPATIBLE with cloud-based software included
- NETWORK FRIENDLY with Wi-Fi, Ethernet and USB connectivity. Also equipped with static IP and Proxy for quick and easy network set-up
- WORLD-CLASS LIFETIME DREMEL CUSTOMER SUPPORT located in Racine, WI.
- HEATED BUILD PLATE (10”X6”X6.7”) allows you to use PLA, PETG, ECO-ABS and Nylon filaments
- AUTOMATED 9-POINT LEVELING SYSTEM and built-in auto-levelling sensor detects and account for discrepancies for more successful printing
- BUILT-IN HD CAMERA allows monitoring prints from anywhere when using the Cloud software
Details: The Dremel Digilab 3D45 Idea Builder 3D printer is one of the best 3D printer options for printing advanced materials such as ECO ABS, Nylon, PETG and PLA. It is also Dremel's best 3D printer for university use. With an all-metal 0. 4 mm nozzle that heats up to 280°C and a removable glass build plate that heats up to 100°C, you can print almost any 1. 75mm 3D filament with ease. The printer is loaded with easy-to-use features and has a guided setup process that gets you from unboxing to printing in just a few minutes. The 5 inch full color touchscreen has an intuitive interface so you can quickly navigate through different functions. You can pause a print and change filament to print in multiple colors, too! The printer has an RFID reader built-in to detect the 1. 75mm Dremel filament that you place inside and automatically choose the best print settings for that filament. You can easily connect the printer to Wifi and use the included remote printing software to send prints from wherever you are, and you can also use the software to monitor your prints using the built in HD camera. The fully enclosed design helps reduce the chance for warping and keeps curious hands out of the printer, and it also makes the printer very quiet. It also helps the printer achieve a very high quality with 50 micron layer height. You can print using the included cloud software, the included Dremel Digilab 3D Slicer for Windows or Mac, or your favorite 3D software that supports . gcode, . g or . g3drem files such as Cura, Simplify3D, Craftware, KISSlicer, Slic3r or Repetier. Once you start slicing your own files you can take advantage of the large 6" x 10" x 6. 7" (402 cu in) build volume. The Dremel Slicer can be used to print multiple objects at a time, add supports, change layer height, change infill and even access advanced settings for the best prints. With 85 years of reliable quality, Dremel is an established brand that you can trust to support you throughout your journey. By purchasing a Dremel 3D printer, you will have lifetime access to unrivaled Dremel customer service as well as an industry-best 1 year . All the help you need will be just a quick email, live chat or phone call away. If you want to buy a 3D printer for architecture, college, college library, education, or for engineering, look no further.
Release Date: 01-11-2017
Package Dimensions: 23.0 x 19.5 x 18.7 inches