- Flexible and Easy to use, either extending drip emitters and micro-sprinklers from the ½” or ¾” polyethylene drip tubing to the plant areas, or as the basis for a small patio system
- Support drip emitters, micro sprayers or micro sprinklers in above or below-grade installation
- Available in Black color and length of 50’, 100’ and 250’ with . 170 ID x . 250 OD
- Use for drip irrigation with 1/4” barbed fittings and stakes
- Exhibits outstanding environmental stress-cracking resistance and burst strength
Details: Dig’s 1/4” drip irrigation, micro tubing or distribution tubing is extruded from a premium 7510 polyethylene resin with 2%+ carbon Black for durability & resistance against UV rays. The 1/4” poly distribution tubing can be used to branch off 1/2” poly drip tubing or can be use as the main line in a small drip system.
Package Dimensions: 7.0 x 7.0 x 3.5 inches
Binding: Lawn & Patio