- Replacing the sprinkler riser with the four-outlet manifold can lead to water savings of 50% to 70%
- Built with backup screen filter
- Can be used to water roses, shrubs, groundcover, and trees
- Complete kit; all parts included
- Applies water directly to the plant root zone area, leading to less surface evaporation from leaves and soil
Details: DIG four-outlet drip irrigation manifolds are high flow emission device used to retrofit an existing 1/2" sprinkler riser into a four outlet drip irrigation system without altering or increasing the flow of the sprinkler system zone. The four-outlet drip irrigation manifolds with 1/2" female pipe thread are pressure compensating heads Operating at a pressure range of 10-50 PSI with an even flow rate of 6 GPH (gph)per each outlet, color coded black & 12 GPH (gph)per each outlet with color coded red. The four-outlet PC drip irrigation Manifold allows installation flexibility when incorporated into a new system or as a part of a sprinkler system zone. The four-outlet manifolds have four barbed outlets to be used with 1/4" Micro tubing to deliver the water under the plant canopy using stakes to hold the Micro tubing in place. The four-outlet manifolds can also incorporate 1/4" drip line or drip emitters with a maximum flow of 6 GPH for the color coded black & 12 GPH for the color coded red to achieve good root zone coverage of individual plants or groups of plants.
Package Dimensions: 4.9 x 3.2 x 1.2 inches
Binding: Lawn & Patio