- [Excellent adhesion] New Ender 3 glass bed,the composite nano-porous coating has strong adhesion after heating. It does not need glue or glue stick to avoid curling of the printing edge.
- [Remove the print easily] After the printing is finished, the hot bed is cooled,the print is "squeezed out" due to the shrinkage of the microporous coating due to the decrease in temperature,can be easily removed without the aid of tools print.
- [Excellent flatness] The Creality 3D Printer Platform Tempered Glass Plate provides more flat and more smooth build surface plate than wham bam flexible build plate or pei sheet.It can be used repeatedly without loss of performance.
- [More ways to use] Equipped with 4 ender 3 glass bed clips to fix the hot bed. The coated side has excellent adhesion,and the other side can be used as ordinary glass.
- [More compatibility] Suitable for Ender3,Ender3 Pro,Ender3s,Ender3V2,Ender5,Ender5s,Ender5,CR20,CR20 Pro 3D printers bed.
Details: Creality Ender 3 Glass Bed Upgrade, Work for Ender 3 Pro/Ender 5/Ender 5 Pro/Ender 3 V2 When installing for the first time, please follow the tutorial to adjust the glass bed to the best condition. The surface is coated with a microporous coating, which has strong adhesion, and the printed matter will not curl. The printed matter can be taken out by hand, and the larger printed matter can be taken out quickly with the help of a squeegee. Very flat tempered glass, resistant to high temperature of 400℃ . Easy to clean, just wipe it with a clean damp cloth after taking out the printed matter. Temperature Settings for Different 3D Printer Filaments: 1. PLA:50-70ºC 2. Flexible filament: 50-70ºC 3. ABS:100-125ºC ( 110ºCis recommended ) 4. PC:100-130ºC ( 120ºC is recommended ) 5. Nelon:90-120ºC ( 110ºC is recommended ) 6. PP:100-130ºC ( 120 ºC is recommended ) 7. PETG: 50-70ºC
Package Dimensions: 11.5 x 10.8 x 1.9 inches