- Compatible for Oculus Link Cable: The Oculus Quest 2 Link Cable connects Oculus Quest 2 to a gaming PC, so you can play a wide range of Oculus Rift apps and games.
- 5GBP data transfer & 3A Fast Charging: Jasput link cable Compatible with oculus software,tested at over 2000 Mbit/s data transfer rate
- More Play Space: 16FT usb c to usb c cord with 90 degree angle can be plugged into your VR headset perfectly and lightweight durability improves the freedom of movement.
- Convience & clean: Compatible with Oculus Quest headset accessary,It comes with two velcro straps ties,more easier to secure the cable to VR headset.
- [What you get] We provide this Quest Link Cable with 12 month Warranty,If you have any questions,we are happy to assist until your problem solved.
Details: USB A to USB C Cable Compatible with Oculus Quest 2/1 Link Cable,All Phone Play the best of both worlds with VR Link,stream games and playing PCVR. Use it to connect your PC to our all-in-one link headset.16FT flexible,more playspace design empowers you to take on a wide range of games from the Rift library. Same Product and Quality,but we are more Cost Effective. PC VR Games Compatible With: ✔Oculus Quest Link ✔stream games ✔Oculus Quest 1/2 ✔And other most popular VR Games USB C Phone Compatible with: ✔Galaxy Note 8/Galaxy S8 / S8+/ S9/ S10 ✔HTC 10/LG V20/G5/G6 and more... USB C device Compatible with: ✔CCTV camera/Hard Drive/Mouse/gamepad/Printer And more... WHY CHOOSE US? ✔ Cost effective ✔ USB C 90 degree angle ✔ No delay,No stuck made with USB 3.0 Relay Amplifier Chip, ✔ 5Gbps data transfer.10x better speeds than Original USB 2.0. ✔ 3A Fast charging,support play & charge simultaneously ✔ 16FT Length,More playspace ✔ 4.3mm thick, light weight, easier to move and,operate when playing PC-VR games Tips to works with it: ✔Update your Oculus Software version to 1.44 or above and all other Drivers ✔Disable PTC (Public Test Channel) ✔Plug the USB A into the back of your computer directly to your motherboard (red slot) USB 3.1 QA:Why the test can not up to 5Gbp? a:The limiting factor will most likely be your CPU hardware. (the tricky one is making sure your computer has a USB 3.1 port in order to get the most out of the cable). QA:What if it does not work? a: When you don't see the add task as a device on the PC software or don't see the enable link pop-up window: please log out of the PC software and log in again. a: Don’t see the enable Link option under "Settings" on Quest: Please turn off the headset completely and restart it.
Package Dimensions: 5.6 x 4.8 x 0.9 inches