- Certifications: UL listed to ensure quality and safety. Being UL listed qualifies this photocell sensor for a wide range of residential and commercial lighting applications.
- Time Delay Feature：Works with standard NEMA turn lock receptacles commonly found on dusk to dawn type barn or post lights. A built-in time delay feature avoids false triggers such as car headlights, lightening or other temporary light source.
- Easy Installation: The photocell sensor inside senses sunlight and automatically turns lights on at dusk and off at dawn. The turn lock design makes it easy to remove and install if replacement is needed.
- Specifications: The rated voltage of photocell light sensor is 120Vac, 50/60Hz, 1.5W max power consumption, 96%RH related humidity, -40℃~70℃ ambient temperature, 10~20Lx on and 30~60Lx off operate level.
- Occasions: Suitable for putting outdoor lighting, exterior lighting, street lighting, parking lot, pedestrian pathway and landscape lighting.
Details: Rated Voltage:120VAC Rated Frequency:50/60Hz Power Consumption: 1.5W Max(energy conservation) Rated Loading: 1800W Tungsten,1000VA Ballast,5A E-Ballast On/Off Level: 10L-20L x On 30L-60L x Off Ambient Temp: -40℃~+70℃ Related Humidity: 96%RH Package: 1*Twist-Lock Installation attention: Do not install the switch with the Photocell facing artificial or reflected light. This will cause the unit to cycle on and off at night.
Package Dimensions: 3.4 x 3.3 x 2.4 inches