Brand: Carl & Kay Supply Co.
- VALUE PACK: Includes 250 1 Inch Pom Poms in fourteen POM-tastic colors + 50 Adhesive Craft Eyes—in four different sizes!
- EASY CLEAN UP / HANDY ZIPLOCK BAG: Our pom poms and googly eyes come neatly packaged in a high quality, zipper bags for quick and easy clean up.
- HOURS OF FUN: With 50 googly eyes and 250 pompoms in our most popular 1 inch size, you’ll be all set for DIY arts and crafts projects at home, class, daycare and beyond! Perfect for creating large pom pom monsters, embellishing projects or sensory bin filler.
- SAFE, NON-TOXIC: When you set kids up at the craft table, the last thing you want to have to worry about is their safety. Our products are made from non-toxic materials so your kiddos can get crafty without worry over exposure to toxic chemicals. Carl & Kay pom poms are made of 100% colorfast polypropylene.
- GIVING BACK: At Carl & Kay, we are passionate about helping children thrive. Each year, we donate a portion of our profits to help meet essential needs faced by children in poverty, including basic nutrition, health care needs and educational support.
Details: ∙ PROJECT IDEAS ∙ From color-sorting to critter-making, picture-adorning to garland-stringing, our pompoms are perfect for craft projects at home, school, camp, daycare and beyond! Creature Creation: Simply glue pompoms together, and then add eyes, ears, hands, feet and spots using Carl & Kay's coordinating 1 cm pompoms! Puppets: Glue a pipe cleaner to the bottom of your pompom creature and then spiral it around your finger or a pencil. Magnet Math: Glue magnets to each pompom and use them to help with visual addition, subtraction or arrays. Quiet Critters: Great for classrooms! Add eyes to a pompom—but no mouth—and attach foam or felt feet to the base. These cute critters don't like to hear a lot of noise. If a child is working quietly, they get the chance to look after a critter. But if it gets too noisy, the critter will need to be moved to a quieter place. A BETTER WAY TO PLAY! Today, kids are using their imaginations less than ever before. From over-booked schedules to extended screen-time to overstimulation. It’s a growing problem. But, together we can change that! We are on a mission to empower kids through creativity. We can do this by inspiring them to use their imagination, think for themselves, and solve problems creatively. CREATIVE KIDS ARE HEALTHY KIDS Fine Motor Skills: Artistic activities that connect visual and tactile modalities—eye-hand coordination—help prepare the brain to understanding complex ideas like relationships, shapes, and numbers. Problem Solving: By engaging in creative activities, children develop confidence in their abilities as they learn how to innovate—a critical skill for success in life. Wellness & Mental Health: Art is a vehicle for emotion. It is a self-soothing activity that allows the creator to work through ideas and issues, building the foundation needed for healthy emotional responses.
Package Dimensions: 9.7 x 7.0 x 2.8 inches
Binding: Office Product