- Sloyd Knife for General Carving: this tool will become an irreplaceable helper in your work because the pointed tip will help with the details and the rounded blade allows you to make slicing cuts.
- Whittling Knife Ergonomic Handle: the shaft is made of hardwood oak and protected with natural linseed oil. The design of the handle allows to carve comfortably for a long time without hand fatigue.
- Wood Carving Knife Cutting Edge: is very sharp, allows you to cut softwood. The cuts are very smooth. The cutting edge of sloyd knife is durable to also cut hardwoods such as oak or walnut.
- Wood Carving Carbon Steel Blades: the razor is made of high-carbon steel and is hardened to proper firmness. Our wood carving tools are sharpened and polished so you can use them right from the box.
- Carving Knife Woodworking Made in Europe: everything we do is produced in Ukraine, which is the biggest European country, so we care about your experience and the quality of our wood carving tools.
✔ Blade Material - High-Quality Carbon Steel
✔ For all Types of Wood
✔ Handle Material - Oak Wood
✔ Total length: 8 inches approx.
✔ Blades length: 3.15 inch approx.
- Craft Knife is designed specifically for wood carving, green woodworking, whittling and roughing wood out. The thin pointed tip of the knife can be used for delicate wood cutting and allows working in tight areas of details. The rounded part of the blade allows cutting in the hollow areas and can be used to make rolled, slicing cuts.
- You don't need to worry about sharpening and polishing the blade because our carving knife is razor-sharp, so you can use it right out of the package.
- Blade made of high carbon instrumental steel. The cutting edge is hardened to RC 58-60.
- Cutting edge is very sharp, which allows you to cut soft wood. The cuts are very smooth and shiny. The cutting edge is durable to cut hardwoods such as oak or walnut.
- This knife for wood carving has an oak handle with comfortable, ergonomic design.
If you are beginner: Remember, these knives for wood carving are very sharp, so you need to be careful. Please use a carving glove on the hand you’re holding the piece of wood with. Make sure to use your wrist, and not your elbow, to control the whittling knife.
"5 Easy steps to sharpen hook knife" and "How to sharpen the woodcarving knife" - FREE eBooks by spoon carver Chris Malcolm!
30-day 100% money back guarantee: We are completely confident that you will love our carving knife or we will refund your money back!
Buy it Now! Click the orange "Add to Cart" button and start crafting your masterpieces with the green woodworking tools!
Package Dimensions: 8.3 x 1.4 x 0.7 inches