Brand: Baxton Studio
- Constructed from rubberwood, MDF wood, and LVL
- Product dimensions – 29.72" D x 71.26" W x 33.27” H | Seating dimensions – 20.47" D x 58.66" W x 17.32” H | Legs height – 22.83” | Height from floor to top of arms – 22.64” | Back height – 15.94”
- Assembly required | Angled legs
- Button-Tufting with Piping On The Edges of The Cushion
- Upholstered in velvet polyester fabric and padded with foam
Details: A simple, post-modern design that works well with a variety of styles, the Sorrento 3-seater sofa is upholstered in grey polyester fabric with solid rubberwood legs and frame. The sculptural arms and wide, welcoming seat are a throwback to classic 1950s and 60s Danish design. A fully upholstered seat with exposed dark walnut wood looks great from all angles, whether in a lounge arrangement, public waiting area or private office. The splayed legs and button-tufting design add a retro modern touch to this piece of clean lines furniture. The Sorrento features light weight and easy handling. It will be suitable for those urban dwellers with limited space. It could be a cool-looking reading nook within 30 minutes of assembly out of a box. Made in Malaysia, the Sorrento will be a standout piece in any modern interior.
Package Dimensions: 67.7 x 25.0 x 16.1 inches