- Artway Indigo Handmade Concertina sketchbook - create beautiful watercolour artworks using a unique, super wide, extendable surface - the Concertina fold allows the sketchbook to be extended into a single sheet of paper almost 3 metres in length - paint and draw on both sides!
- 20 Sheets (40 sides) of 100% recycled handmade paper
- 250gsm paper - neutral pH, internally sized & acid-free - each sketchbook is unique - a great watercolour sketchbook
- Mid-rough surface texture, deckle edge, secured with an elastic strap and shipped with a wrapping of recycled kraft paper
- Suitable for all dry and soft media as well as watercolour painting on the move
Details: Our unique 100% Cotton paper is now available in individual hand-produced sketchbooks, apart of our Indigo range. This unusual A6 Concertina sketchbook is not bound on either side and instead opens out like an accordion, allowing you to modify your canvas size, from A6 portrait to panoramas, landscapes and even whole storyboards. A great sketchbook for exploring interesting compositions and working with different media. Suitable for all dry and soft media as well as watercolour painting. Each sketchbook is individually handmade, down to each paper sheet which features a fully deckled edge - and is entirely unique in tone and grain (though overall the paper is a mid-rough texture and a heavyweight 250gsm). Created entirely by local artisans in Northern India using traditional paper making methods, the Indigo Handmade sketchbooks are also available in our new, unusual Concertina sketchbook in A5 portrait format and a Panorama format and A6 Landscape (natural variations in paper size and shape will occur between sheets due to the handmade nature of the product). As a unique and beautiful surface for your creative ideas, these handmade sketchbooks are unmatched.
Package Dimensions: 9.6 x 6.5 x 0.9 inches