- WITH POWERFUL SUPPLY: ANYCUBIC 3D Printer comes with a UL Certified power supply and adjustable heated Bed, that can heat the hot bed to 100℃ in just 5 minutes.
- EASY TO OPERATE:Mega Zero 2.0 printers with an auxiliary simple leveling function,you can quickly level the hot bed before printing.Print size:8.6(L) x8.6(W) x9.8(H) in / 220x220x250mm
- EASY&QUICK ASSEMBLY:Only 5 steps to set up,Quick installation in 10 minutes, you only need to install part of the frame, saving your time,Perfect choice for beginners and veteran Fast Heating Platform
- RESUME PRINT FUNCTION:One click to resume from the last recorded position when suffering power outages and running out of filament,saving your time and material .
- EASY TO DEMOLD:The surface of the hot bed is equipped with elastic Magnetic suction stickers, which can be removed after printing, and the stickers can be quickly demolded by bending. The Magnetic suction sticker can restore, confidence to use.
Details: ANYCUBIC Mega Zero 2.0 3D Printer. Technical Specification Technology: FDM ( fused deposition modeling) Build size: 220*220*250mm/8.6(L)x8.6(W)x9.8(H)in Print accuracy: +/- 0.1mm Positioning accuracy: x/y 0.0125mm, z 0.002mm Extruder quantity: single Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm Print speed: 20~100mm/s (suggested 60mm/s) Supported materials: ABS, PLA, TPU, HIPS, PETG, WOOD Temperature Ambient operating temperature: 8°C - 40°C Operational heated bed temperature: max 110°C Operational extruder temperature: max 255°C Software Slicer software: Cura Software input formats: .STL, .OBJ, .AMF Software output formats: GCode Connectivity: memory card, data cable (expert user only) Electrical Input rating: 110V/220V AC, 50/60Hz Output rating: 24V/15V (360W) Physical dimensions Printer dimensions: 505mm*431mm*607mm Net weight: ~7kg
Package Dimensions: 20.1 x 19.8 x 10.7 inches