Brand: American Soy Organics
- FOR BEGINNERS AND EXPERTS ALIKE: Wax in bead form is the hassle free way to make soy candles – wax beads quickly melt, so you can pour the candle wax and start your next batch easily! Ideal for those who are new to DIY candles.
- MICROWAVABLE CANDLE WAX: The Freedom soy wax blend melts perfectly in the microwave and requires minimal equipment – great for those wanting small batches of candles. Try soy wax beads for candle making without the mess!
- SIMPLE STEPS: Weigh out your soy candle wax beads in a microwave safe container, melt to 160 degrees, stir in your fragrance and pour the melted soy wax beads into room temperature jars.
- PERFECT RESULTS: Using soy wax beads for candle making can help to avoid wonky tops, poor sidewall adhesion and uneven fragrance. The best candle making supplies make the best soy candles!
- MADE IN THE USA: American Soy Organics Freedom soy wax beads for candle making uses soybeans grown in America’s Midwest. Our candle making wax beads are sustainable, renewable and ethically produced.
Details: Say goodbye to bulky chunks of wax -- and to concerns about chemical exposure and sourcing. Artisans and hobby candle makers love these innovative and easy to use soy wax beads because of their versatility and purity. Soy wax is safe to handle and burn, ethically produced, and paraffin-free. Best of all, Freedom Soy Wax Beads melt uniformly, retain scent for long periods of time and can be colored into a rainbow of hues, depending on your needs.
Package Dimensions: 14.3 x 10.0 x 4.9 inches