- ✔️ [ Blades Functions] Alphafix 45mm rotary blades are designed to cut up to about 8-16mm of Multi-Layers of quilting, leather, wallpaper, mat, cloth, card, arts & craft goods
- ✔️ [ Quality Check] Rotary cutter for fabric blades is made from high quality Japanese steel SKS-7, cannot bend or break easily, great life span with long lasting razor sharp cutting edges
- ✔️ [ Blades surface] The outer surface of each fabric rotary cutter blades are marked with gradual and highly visible markings. The rotary blades 45mm refill markings can be used for rough measurements without a ruler using this premium blade
- ✔️ [ Blades Compatibility] Alphafix sewing, arts and crafts roller cutter blades are compatible with popular rotary cutters such as Fiskars, Olfa, Drits, Martelli, Kisswill, and Havel
- ✔️ [ Packaging] Each pack contains 10 oil coated (oil to prevent from scratches) blades in a plastic case
Details: Each pack of rotary cutting blades contains 10 oil coated blades in a plastic pack. Each blade is razor sharp and ready to use out of the box. Just install it in your rotary cutter and you’re good to go. The use of SKS-7 steel in the manufacturing of Aplhafix blades increases their lifespan and make them sturdy and sharp to cut multiple layers of clothing. You can use these blades for a variety of arts crafts and sewing cuttings such as to cut leather, fleece, cardboard, felt, vinyl, wallpaper, and many other DIY projects. Each rotary cutter blade come with marking that will help you to cut the fabric without the use of a ruler. Now you can use the plastic carry case for easy storage of these blades. The case will protect the blades from drying out and increases the shelf life of the blades so you don’t have to lubricate them time and again. Alphafix’s rotary cutter for fabric 45mm fits most popular brands such as Fiskars, Olfa, TrueCut, Clover, Gingher and Martelli.
Package Dimensions: 2.4 x 2.1 x 0.2 inches
Binding: Office Product