- 100% Pour GLYCERIN & SHEA Butter Melt & Pour Soap Base made from glycerin that has been extracted from pour oil, soap molds, making supplies, soap making kit
- SKIN SMOOTHING: SHEA BUTTER aids in the skin’s natural collagen production and contains oleic, stearic, palmitic, and linolenic acids that protect and nourish the skin to prevent drying. With long-term use, many people report skin softening and strengthening as well as wrinkle reduction
- From 2 pounds of GLYCERIN & SHEA BUTTER SOAP BASE you can create around 6 CUSTOM SOAP BARS by adding your favorite extra ingredients for the perfect shape, color and scent
- Glycerin soap base is gentler on skin than most soaps, making it a good choice for people who have particularly DRY OR SENSITIVE SKIN
- ACNE affects millions of people, but the deep-cleaning qualities of this specialty soap base can help relieve redness and swelling, in addition to addressing the underlying issues
Details: 100% PURE SOAP BASE
SPECIAL OFFERS AND DISCOUNTS FOR LOYAL CUSTOMERS
Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Water, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Myristate, Sodium Laurate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Triethanolamine, Titanium Dioxide.
Soap Based Glycerine And Shea used for Soap Making.
Appearance and Odor: Opaque solid with an odor of soap
Melt Point: 118 - 124°F
Solubility: Water Soluble
Flash Point: >212°F
Country of Origin:
This product is sourced and manufactured in the USA
Storage & Shelf Life:
Store in a cool, dark location in a sealed container free from excessive air exposure. Keep away from heat that would prompt melting of a product. 24 months or longer if stored properly.
Glycerine Soap Base - White does not contain any of the eight major allergens, which are soy, eggs, peanut, wheat, tree nuts, fish, and crustacean fish. CVO also considers sesame protein an allergen because it has caused allergic reactions to some individuals and thus is a concern to many food processors.
Refined, bleached, and deodorized (RBD) oils do not contain any proteinaceous material. The high temperature and filtration used in the RBD process effectively removes any proteins, potentially allergenic material from the oil. Furthermore, refined oils do not require allergen labeling under the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004 (FALCPA).
Allergens listed below are not found in the production facility, and those marked with * may be stored and labeled in the warehouse in finished form. All products come from approved suppliers.
Package Dimensions: 13.0 x 6.4 x 3.6 inches