- 【 Abundant Resin Molds Kit 】 15 Pcs silicone resin molds + 119 Pcs accessories and tools + 24 Pcs decoration supplies kit + 1 Measuring cup,etc, full abundant accessories and tools kit to meet your different needs and help you DIY amazing craft and resin jewelry making.
- 【 Safety Material 】Silicone resin molds,flexible and durable,smooth. Easy to use and clean. Screw eye pins are made of metal alloy, stirrers, droppers and spoons are made of quality plastic, hand twist drill is made of stainless steel.
- 【 Quality Silicone Resin Molds 】These resin casting molds help to keep the resin product in precise, high transparency, smooth and mirror shine surface. And our resin molds are more practical to DIY.
- 【 More Designs and Tools 】157 Pieces silicone resin molds and tools with different designs and sizes, extra screw eye pins and glitter sequins, you will have more choices to do your projects.
- 【 Wide Application 】 It can be applied to DIY different handiwork and jewelry, such as necklaces, pendant, bracelets, key chain, and more, with many operating tools, help you make them more easily.【pay attention】The two parts of the sphere in the mold are placed on top of each other, this is not the missing part of the mold, If there are other molds missing, please to contact us, we will definitely solve it.
Details: 159 Pcs Resin Molds, Decoration Supplies and Tools Kit for DIY Jewelry Craft Making Perfect for resin craft making lovers. All abundant kit good for your DIY any amazing craft easily, you can use it to create your own unique and special craft with a variety of decorations, which will improve your creation and imagination! You can also use this kit to make a lovely and beautiful craft for your lovers, friends, family, classmates, this DIY meaningful gift that making by yourself will let them much happier. How to Make Resin Jewelry: 1. Pour liquid resin mix into the mold slowly to reduce the number of air bubbles. 2. Use a hair dryer to remove bubbles. 3. Let the resin sit for 15 minute, allow the resin harden sightly. 4. Carefully place heavy three-dimensional objects on top of the bottom layer using tweezers. 5. The bottom of the mold or bezel will be the front of your piece, so place the items in upside-down. 6. Cover with a final layer of resin, adjust the position of your embellishments with a toothpick if they shift during this time. 7. Add glitter sequins/powder as a background if desired. How to avoid bubbles: 1. Before using the resin, place it upside down to prevent air bubbles from escaping during extrusion. 2. Use a toothpick to concentrate the air bubbles on the surface of the resin. Puncture them with a pin or undo them by applying heat with a heat gun or a lighter. Note: Not suitable for children under 3 years old. Package Included: 15 x jewelry making dies 50 x gold screw eye 50 x silver screw 5 x plastic mixers 5 x plastic spoons 5 x plastic droppers 1 x manual twist drill (four heads) 12 x glitter powder (random color) 12 x glitter sequins (random color) 1 x measuring cup 1 x black storage bag
Package Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.1 x 3.8 inches