Brand: Exell Battery
- CROSS-REFERENCE: Before ordering this small battery, be sure to check that the device that needs it is compatible with the battery's chemistry, size, amperage, polarity, and voltage.
- BATTERY TYPE: This battery is designed for emergency lighting that is used in many office buildings, apartments, and schools to guide toward an emergency exit. They can also replace Dantona CUSTOM-51, Dantona CUSTOM-33, Interstate Batteries ANIC1169, and more!
- HIGH-QUALITY BATTERY: Made with nickel-cadmium, this lightweight emergency-light replacement battery boasts an output voltage of 1.2 V and an amperage of 1200 mAh. It is a high-quality battery that is built to last.
- RELIABLE BATTERIES: Be prepared for any emergency situation and ensure your equipment is up to code with our long-lasting emergency-light battery that can keep traditional emergency lighting powered daily.
- DESIGNED FOR SAFETY: Ensure that your building is safe for occupants by providing power and energy to your emergency lights and exit signs. These lights need to be functioning correctly in order to point people toward the building's nearest exits.
Details: Battery Specifications: Voltage: 1.2V Chemistry: Nickel Cadmium (NiCD) Length: 1.69in (42.9mm) Width: 0.68in (17.2mm) Terminal Types: CONNECTOR This battery replaces: Interstate Batteries ANIC1493, Lithonia 1009S00-MZ, Lithonia ELB0320, Lithonia ELB1P201NB NIC1493, 1009S00-MZ, ANIC1493, CUSTOM-243,OSA212, LQMSW3R12277ELW, Lithonia ELB 1P201NB, ELB-1P201NB, ELB1P201NB OSA212, CUSTOM-243, NIC1574, ELB1P2901N, BCN1100WP, KR1100AEL-WL, BGN1P201N2, BYD ELB1P201NB, ELB1P201NB1, CUSTOM-243, EMBSCN1215, 18004, Lithonia LQM OSI OSA007 CUSTOM-51 CUSTOM-33