- High Quality 1/4" Quilting / Patchwork Sewing Foot, Attached to the Quilting Foot is an Edge Guide to Help You Make a Perfect 1/4" Seam
- This is a must when doing a lot of sewing with quarter inch seams. Especially in quilting, without this foot you may find it difficult to get seams to line up perfectly.
- Accurate reference marking on 3 sides of foot for visibility and accuracy
- Single hole foot prevents fabrics from sinking into feed dogs,For all 7mm feed dog machines
- Fits All Low Shank Snap-On Singer* (Some Singers Require Low Shank Adaptor), Brother, Babylock, Euro-Pro, Janome, Kenmore, White, Juki, New Home, Simplicity, Necchi and Elna Sewing Machines
Details: 1/4''(Quarter inch) Quilting Patchwork Sewing Machine Presser Foot Fits All Low Shank Snap-On Singer* (Some Singers Require Low Shank Adaptor), Brother, Babylock, Euro-Pro, Janome, Kenmore, White, Juki, New Home, Simplicity, Necchi and Elna Sewing Machines. 1. Fit for All Low Shank Brother & Baby Lock Sewing Machines using snap on foot shank. 2. Used with a center straight stitch. The distance from the needle to the guide is 1/4”.Perfect fit for piecing quilts. Use this foot fit for exact 1/4”.Wide topstitching too. 3. Have markings on the side to ensure perfect guiding all the time. The first mark in at the end of each toe is 1/4”. Use these marks to turn corners or sew angled pieces. 4. The marking located on the left side are measured at 1/8” increments and the marks on the right side are at 1/4”. Use these marks to start, stop, or pivot when piecing, topstitching or doing general sewing. 5. The narrow left toe is 1/8” wide and can be used as the guide fit for piecing mini-quilts. Just place the fabric along the edge of the toe and sew.
Package Dimensions: 4.2 x 4.0 x 0.2 inches
Binding: Office Product